Twyford Allotments Tenants’ Association was formed in August 2016 and is affiliated with the National Allotment Society, which supports the needs of allotment holders across the UK.
We seek to:
- Promote and raise awareness of the allotments
- Work towards ensuring these special lands are preserved for future generations
- Represent allotment holders in Twyford
- Act as a forum to bring allotment holders together
- Support allotment holders in any way necessary
- Ensure that the sites are maintained satisfactorily
For more information, click here to contact the committee.
You do not need to be an allotment holder to join TATA and support our cause. To join please fill in the form below and a member of TATA will be in touch with you in due course. Annual membership is £5.
Interested in getting your own allotment?
There are 2 allotment sites in Twyford; London Road (20 plots) and Hurst Road (167 plots). Twyford Parish Council owns both allotment sites. Allotments are rented from Twyford Parish Council. If you are interested in taking on an allotment, please fill in your details below: